* The outer wound nose to ensure correct sealing element location in the flange recess. * A spiral wound sealing element to ensure a positive seal under fluctuating temperature and pressure conditions. * A solid metal inner ring to protect the sealing element and act as a compression stop. * Can be supplied with pass partition bars in any configuration. Pass bars are secured to the inner ring can be supplied in either solid metal or double jacketed construction.
* Normal pressure: PN≤420 or Class≤2500 * Normal diameter: DN≤600 or NPS≤24 * Sealing Capability: ≤1×10-7Pa*M 3/s * Temperature: ≤450oC(air-like oxidizing medium); ≤650oC(steam)
* Gaskets for Boilers handholes and manholes. * There are oval style and oblong style. * When ordering it providing complete specification is required.
● A inner ring and outer ring type gasket will give an additional compression limiting stopper for gasket inner and outer side. It will prevent the corrosions on flange face at annular space. ● Suitable for use with flat face and raised face flanges and specified for high pressure / temperature service - Class 900 and above or where corrosive or toxic media are present. ● General and critical duties.
● Solid outer ring accurately locates the gasket on the flange face to give the additional radial strength to prevent the gasket blowout and acts as a compression limiter. In case of installing the outer ring, it is very easy to install the gasket to flange face because the end of outer ring will touch at bolts. ● Suitable for use with flat face and raised face flanges. For class 900 and above an internal ring is recommended. ● General and critical duties.
● Solid inner metal ring acts as a compression stopper. To prevent accumulation of solids, reduce turbulent flow of process fluids and minimize erosion, damages of gasket between flange bore and the inside diameter, the annular space is filled up by solid inner metal ring. ● Suitable for male and female pipe flanges. ● General duties.